don't question my authority
by phil on Monday Nov 29, 2004 9:11 PM
This has to be continued on a separate page otherwise it ruins my front-page
I wonder what it means when I put things into my blog that are intended to destroy it
It's like the following desires to...
- knock one of your speakers down
- write a thank you note in backwards cursive
- brush only one side of your teeth
- order your bookshelf based on length of title
- name your child "mcvllooo"
- kroth mkrl jomet lroeun enu uth no nk'lo
- make a jackson polluck using only saliva
Note, this image is a special telekinetic interactive piece. If you move your mouse over various parts of thom's face, you should feel a faint feeling on your own face.