What do you secretly do that is frowned upon by this community, but not by the world at-large?
I really love this Q&A on reddit, which asks the community, "what are the things that you secretly do that would be frowned upon only by the reddit community and not by your technophobe friends?"
I like how the thread turns individual self-deprecation inside-out to reveal communal indignation. Here are some choice comments:
- I love Windows Vista.
- I shop at Best Buy and fucking love it.
- I refuse to recycle.
- My desktop has an icon in every available space.
- I have an aol account
- I really enjoy typing your instead or you're or you're instead of your. I also really enjoy typing its instead of it's.
- I have a website with 5 iframes on the main page. I also use tables.
- I've never had any complaints about Internet Explorer, and have never used Firefox.
- I watch Jon and Kate Plus Eight, for the adorableness, not the irony.
- I buy drinking water in 12 ounce plastic bottles. My cats drink it, too.